Thursday, March 29, 2012





One Heart, One Mind, Together, All Around the World!

Bob Sinclar is my favorite DJ/Producer/Artist. His songs talk about Love, Hope, Freedom and Peace!
His famous songs; Love Generation, Give a Lil Love, and Sounds of Freedom struck me when I was young. His songs talked about how the people of the world love one another! "Give love in order to receive love!" - Bob Sinclar (Give a lil Love).

Why him? I really like his style and genre of music. I've been listening to house music since I was born, probably got it from my parents. Bob Sinclar is an artist who wants us to love one another despite of color and race. This is what we need today! The link below are his albums, try to listen to his songs!

Soundz of Freedom

Western Dream

Bob Sinclar - Give a Lil'l Love

No comments:

Post a Comment