Friday, March 30, 2012

Should we carry a weapon everyday?


Have you heard about the recent kidnap for ransom, armed robbery, massacres, and those innocent people killed just for MONEY? Is it possible to happen to us? Do these bad guys choose their victims? Do we need to be ready?

A social contract is a relationship between the government and its people. Social contracts allow the citizens to live in peace and order. How can we live peacefully if there are heinous crimes every day in the news? Are we in the state of anarchy in discreet?

I grew up in the city of smiles, Bacolod City. In the past my family has experienced a tragic kidnapping incident where it led to the death of my father's brother. It's really sad to say it happened blocks away from Taft Ave. A month after he was abducted, the kidnappers killed him.

Since I was a child guns were already introduced to me and my brother. We grew up with them and learned to use them. We tried shooting competitions, from there we started to love guns more. I am a pro-gun, citizen of the Philippines, I know how to use one and when to use one. The big question is should we carry them everyday?


Bad guys target the weak usually the women. Awareness of the surroundings is very important, orange is the best statge. Here are some examples of everyday items that we can use to defend ourselves from these criminals!

"If you look like prey, you will be eaten" Clint Smith

Using a Comb
Using a pen
Using a Key
More here

No comments:

Post a Comment